Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tattoo...


Tattoos are all over the human body. Kids have them. Adults have them. Men have them. Women have them. Even old women have them.

Tattoos are everywhere. Arms. Legs. Ankles. Necks. Elbows. Feet. Inside lips. And other places I don’t care to mention or know about.  You can tattoo your lips (saves putting on lipstick) and you can tattoo eyebrows.

All of my granddaughters have tattoos. One of my grandsons has three Japanese symbols on his side. My son and son-in-law have tattoos.  One daughter and my daughter-in-law have tattoos.  I have a couple of friends with tattoos to mark where radiation for cancer should go.

Tattoos have meaning. At least to the owner.  They have been chosen, paid for and painfully applied. And admired by many or few – depending on placement.  

I have considered lips, but the cost, pain and puffy lips have deterred me.

God has tattooed my heart.  “My child.”  Hidden away deep in my heart. Impossible to remove. But possible to hide.  It’s up to me to reveal to others that God has tattooed  my heart.  (Property of God) on my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment